Sunday, May 9, 2010

Florda Oldscool Campers....vintage bus rentals

Add Image Florida Oldscool Campers, LLC

Hi! My name is Dixie. I just started a VW Bus Rental company in Florida. I have just restored a 1978 sage green Deluxe. Her name is Jasmine. Also in my fleet, you will find Krazy Karl, a 1979 mexico beige Deluxe. We also have a 1977 orange Deluxe that will be ready for his frist journey in August.




While traveling in one of our completely restored VW Buses, you will have the pleasure of stopping at any scenic spot along your journey. No more staying at high priced hotel rooms, or traveling in huge gas eating RV's. Travel in style.... take my vintage bus. You can cook fabulous meals, dine at your own private table with a view of your choice, and take a nap at any of Florida's great locations. It allows you to cook dinner on a gas stove, clean the dishes in your private kitchen, and then rest in one of two comfortable beds with fresh clean linens, all inside your groovy Campmobile.


When it's time to park, the campmobile slides into a standard parking place with no fuss. If you desire shore power, your VW Campmobile has full hook-ups including water and standard 110 outlets. If a campground isn't your style, the Campmobile has an onboard water tank, sink, icebox, external propane tank and two batteriers for camping anywhere.




Check out my website at http://www.floridavwrentals.com/


Add Image




7 comments:

  1. Great looking campers!
    Derek
    Melmo Restoration
    Bend OR
    http://melmorestoration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Derek! Why don't you head down to Florida and have yourself a road-trip?

      Dixie
      Florida Oldscool Campers
      www.floridavwrentals.com

      Delete
  2. Seriously cool! I could see my friends and I taking that cross-country on a roadtrip! The only time I have ever rented was a Chicago Charter Bus Rental for prom. We had a great experience though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool.

    I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. What do you think, if I would republished some of these articles in our news sections or on the site? Let me know.
    Thanks!
    New York bus rental

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog. Thanks!
    Party bus

    ReplyDelete